You hired a contractor to update electrical wiring in your house. After the work, the outlets in your kitchen all shorted out. The contractor refused to return to do the work without additional payment. Which kind of state court would you take the contractor to? A. Grand jury B. Criminal court C. Limited jurisdiction D. Civil court

(1) Answers

The correct answer for the question that is being presented above is this one: "C. Limited jurisdiction." The kind of state court that you would take the contractor is the limited jurisdiction. Limited jurisdiction or special jurisdiction, is the court's jurisdiction only on certain types of cases such as bankruptcy, family matters, etc.

Add answer