Mathematics
Farrah134
5

50 % of cakes jenny baked that week were party cakes 1/5 were fruit cakes and the remainder were sponge cakes what percentage of cakes were sponge

+0
(1) Answers
ShaniceMarean

50% were party cakes, 1/5=20% were fruit, that would be 70%, so the other 30% should be the sponge cakes.

Add answer