Mathematics
Merryboo
6

50% of all the cakes baked that week were party cakes, 1/5 were fruit cakes, and the remainder were sponge cakes. What percentage of cakes were sponge

+0
(1) Answers
Emperor763

30% of the cakes were sponge. You add 50% with 1/5 as a percentage which is 20% and you get 70%. The remainder of that is 30%

Add answer